Leapforce reviews: Does it worth your time?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read more about our affiliate disclosure.
Leapforce is a web-based company that offers independent contractor work. Independent contractor means that you are free to choose the time you want to work and get paid for your choices of tasks. Now you work at leapforce as an independent agent or search engine evaluator and the payment is straightforward. The sweetheart path of working at leapforce is the payment. The work is a full-time job that pays $13 every hour.
Do you think is a scam? No Leapforce is legitimate and flexible. The tasks are short, affordable, and added up at the end of the employment period. However, you have to handle a lot of tasks to make a decent or meaningful paycheck. Leapforce doesn’t require any personal experience.
What is the objective of the Search Engine Evaluator?
The objective of a Search engine evaluator is to perform searches using given keywords and terms. The quality of the results received is rated and measured. One of their jobs is to find the most accurate or quality pages of websites to rank higher on search results.
Search Engine Evaluator is also a value reporter, web search evaluator, ad quality rater, Internet assessor…
Search engine evaluators also search for videos, photos, PDF files, and more their work is to help search engines figure out the best results. They rate the quality of these results and classify them depending on their value.
Big Search engines like Google and Bing are always working hard to improve their search results by developing their search engine algorithms. They try to identify keywords, search intent as well as demands to ensure that the search engine results are of high quality. So Evaluators help determine quality results improving search engine results.
First before thinking of joining you have to pay good attention to this notice below:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have adequate Internet research and analysis skills.
- You must have adequate written communication skills and good comprehension.
- For the U.S. position, you must be fluent in English. For opportunities in other languages/areas, you must pass a language qualification exam.
- High-speed Internet access.
- A PC or Mac to use for work purposes. Under the ideal skills section of the job listing, “Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher.” is noted.
- Comprehensive familiarity with U.S. pop culture, social media, and Internet culture.
- Diverse interests and potential areas of expertise.
- University degree, advanced degree, or equivalent experience.
- The ability to work independently without in-person supervision.
How Much Does Leapforce At Home Pay?
I’ve verified from review platforms and found that Leapforce pays search engine evaluators at least $13.50 per hour. The list below is the different hourly wages I’ve found for this position. This information applies to U.S. workers only. There are tons of reviews on Reddit, Trustpilot, and indeed.
- $13.50 per hour for U.S. workers based on an employee review (Reddit)
- $13.50 per hour for U.S. workers based on employee comments (Reddit)
- $13.50 per hour based on several employee reviews (Indeed)
- $13.78 to $13.88 per hour based on 161 reviews (Glassdoor)
However, you can earn more on Leapforce as time goes on when you improve your skills.
Leapforce Search Engine Evaluator Hiring Exam
After getting your leapforce application approved, you will have to take the hiring exams. The purpose of the exam is to test your capabilities or performance as a search engine evaluator. You need a good time to search and do the tasks well because you have to study materials beforehand.
Keep in mind that they test theoretical and practical skills regarding search engine evaluation. Leapforce also states that the qualification exam is difficult to pass. This makes it crucial to study and truly prepare yourself, Weller.
Well, if you fail any of the three parts of the exam, you can retake the part one time.
With the open book exams, Leapforce allows you to use the guide they sent you. Below is how important it is;
You have a total of seven days to complete the entire exam.
Exam participants also rate it a 3.7 over 5. One is the easiest, and five is the most difficult. I recommend reading some of the feedback at the Glassdoor link. You can see some firsthand insight into the exam process.
Leapforce Search Engine Evaluator Reviews
These reviews will help you understand and get a deep sense of what you will face. If you are a newbie, you might find this challenging but If you can speak and understand good English you will overcome that in no time. According to job boards, Leapforce could be one of the best ways to start earning cash from home. So there is no doubt about applying for something reliable.
- You get to work from home and set your hours
- The pay rate is good
- Schedules are flexible
- Payments made on time
- Good communication with management
Here are a few weaknesses (cons);
- There are no benefits such as paid vacation.
- The training and testing processes are intensive.
- Sometimes there isn’t enough work available to make a full-time income.
- Training for this position is unpaid.
- Barely any job offered.
- No pay raises since the company started 10 years ago
- Work availability varies depending on the time of day that you work.
- Hard to be qualified for a project
According to Indeed, they got
- 5 stars for “great place to earn extra cash”
- 5 stars for “Work from home”
- 4 stars for “the company is good to work for”
- 4 stars for “flexibility”
- 4 stars for “easy enough job”
- 4 stars for ” provides decent part-time opportunities using your mobile device
- 3 stars for “good work-life balance”
- 3 stars for ” You like being on the computer? Try Leapforce “
- 3 stars for: “good for side money, not actual work”
- 3 stars for “Good as a side job”
If you want to join and get started at Leapforce, Below is a step by step video guide:
Leapforce is not a bad gig at all. It is also worth some of your free time since the payment is straightforward. It is actually a side hustle, not a full-time job since there is a lack of task available sometimes.